Skip to main content

DICTATORSHIP in India - Corruption

Dear Friends .
Greetings!
When the bill has proposed by the govt in parliament session (august session) i feel let the learned leaders of our nation decide and formulate the jan lok pall bill accordingly. if nothings happens then we should come forward..I feel the govt n opposition should together decide the benefit for the country.

I am strongly against corruption but I am NOT Anna! I am NOT a dictator saying
'MY BILL OR NO BILL'. I believe in the Democratic process thru Parliament. I do NOT belong to any opportunist political parties who have selfish concern in not letting the parliament function. I am a proud Indian and would like to do my bit by being honest.
YOU DECIDE WHETHER YOU WANT TO BE ANNA OR A PROUD INDIAN! Forward this message and let your friends decide who they want to be.

Fight Against Corruption.. Not by HOOTIN but by VOTING ! Your VOTE is your VOICE..Be HEARD ! Making Voting Mandatory will resolve the issue of Corruption with the entry of sincere political people..and a proper system.. Let's FIGHT against those who don't Caste their vote..its a Heinous Crime Against Democracy.
we can take leave for anshan/dharna but y cant we come out for voting when it is DECLARED HOLIDAY by the Govt of India... the culprit is us..... lets AWAKE NOW...and vote the right person form future... lets pledge today... all dharna- anshan and evrything is waste.. because only VOTE COUNTS... its us who do not vote on time and elect the most undeserving candidate..see ur self we have to suffer in this long suffer(journey) of life. so no hooting only VOTING.

India AWAKE NOW !!

Regards
Dr Sumit Dubey New Delhi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream of Awakening - Must watch Video

शमशान

यकीन ही मज़बूर करता हैं इंसान को यकीन ही मज़बूत करता है हैवान को यकीन हैं उन दरिंदो को यकीन है उन मौत के परिंदो को एक एक इंसान को मिटटी में सुपुर्दे ख़ाक कर देने का। उन्हे मौत से न शिकवा न गिला, उनकी दहशत से इंसानियत का ढांचा हिला। कब तक चुप बैठे रहोगे, कब तक ठप्प बैठे रहोगे, जब तक अंदरूनी नफ़रत रहेगी, तब तक उन कमीनो की, यही हरकत रहेगी, यही फितरत रहेगी। चारोँ तरफ कोहराम मचा हुआ है, मज़हब के नाम पर शमशान बना हुआ है, इनको लगता हैं वो करता हैं, उनको लगता है यह करता है, इनके उनके चक्कर में आवाम परेशान फक्कड़ में। कुछ स्वाभिमान कुछ विद्वान मानते है, मीठी- भाषा, ह्रदय-परिवर्तन जानते हैं, उन्होंने यकीन दिलाया सलाह मश्वरे से सब ठीक हो जायेगा बरसों से चल रही बात से निज़ात आएगा जो दूर हैं वो फिर पास आजायेंगे हर दिन ईद और दिवाली मनाएंगे। बात तो सही है, लोग तो पास आ गए, पहले यह जगह महफूज़ थी, अब यह मनहूस है। पहले हफ्तों हफ्तों मुलाक़ात न हो पाती थी, अब हर घंटे गुफ्तगू हो जाती है। बस, फर्क सिर्फ इतना है फ़ासला घर से कब्र जितना है, लाश उठाते कफ़न पहनाते रहते हैं, हर वक़्त जनाज़...

A walk to Remember ......

On the morning of 27th October 2010, I, a post graduate Dental Surgeon working in Delhi, arrived at 10 Janpath, home to India’s first political family- the Gandhi’s. The Gandhi family has been dominant in the Indian National Congress for most of India’s history since independence. Rahul Gandhi is the youngest member of the family to enter the politics. The son of Rajiv Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi represents the Amethi constituency and it was under him that the Indian Youth Congress and NSUI took shape and has grown exponentially. It was my association and interest in Indian Youth Congress that had brought me to this prestigious house. I belong to Kannauj district from UP, a place that has been politically dismantled by corrupt politicians who have started this trend of cast, money and power politics, while the local farmers are languishing for their bread and butter. I really wanted to give back to my hometown. All required security checks were done and I finally got to meet Mr. Gandhi, Gene...