Skip to main content

WATCH YOUR HEALTH - IT’S THE RIGHT TIME

WATCH YOUR HEALTH- IT’S THE RIGHT TIME
“ITS NEVER TOO LATE- THEY STOOP TO FATE”

Dear friends
Greetings!
In today’s era the daily schedule is so hectic that we don’t get time to watch our health on regular basis. I am sharing you my experience and suggesting some good tips with you all, here I go further.
One day. I was thinking about myself, lots of question came to my mind which was worrying me are regarding fitness, being healthy, fit and happy.
1. When was the last time I thought patiently about my health?
2. Am I organized?
3. Should I drop some kilos?
4. How about my stamina?
5. Is my immunity going low?
6. Am I looking dull and duffer?
7. Have I started looking older?

The second phase of happy questions which were all encircling me day by day like:
1. I want to be focused
2. I want to achieve my target
3. I want to feel bright
4. I want to look glowing
5. I want to be physically fit and healthy
6. I want to be praised for my personality.
The answers to all my question was in simple one plain straight forward sentence and that is when I finally decided that I SHOULD GIVE TIME TO MY SELF , the moment this thought came, things changed in seconds and I was on top of the world. It was just management of time and minor daily routine adjustment.
I prefer Green tea to satisfy my gut. I preferred tea over coffee as coffee is stimulant and tea is relaxant. As tea works as fuel and charges us for the fully action-packed day. I prefer to have herbal tea as it is full of anti oxidant, therapeutic and healthful too.
Sometimes I used to have my breakfast in a hurry and may skip too. I realized that as my car needs fuel to get going, same way my body needs food so I decided to sit back, eat and then move ahead for daily work.
Always been running away from green vegetables, I arrested my self with veggies and fruits. The most important veggies were bottle gourd, karela (ooofff), spinach, broccoli, cabbage and in fruits orange, papaya, guava, blue berry and sometimes banana. These fruits have good amount of antioxidant and they help us to fight free radical and inhibit ageing. Aloevera, herbal juices and tulsi are also helpful. Our body requires essential proteins, vitamins A,B,C,D,E… carbs, ,fats, and minerals too.. for muscle build up also
Exercises are pretty helpful, just tune into favorite music, and wear a pair of workout shoes to get moving. Within no time you would be grooving happily. When you workout, your body releases feel-goof brain chemicals. It’s the best way to get into proper shape, deal with stress & depression as well. It relieves your pent-up energy and tension. A few push-ups can also do.
Keep things handy for good skin like friendly moisturizer, face-wash, body lotion, eye gel, mask, scrub, sun screen lotion. I think one should think of indulging into good spa therapies as well for a fresh feel and soft and supple skin. If I am short of time then I pamper myself just by visiting a salon for massage with aromatic oils.
I was having intermittent pain in my neck and left knee, so I thought to get screened. I found out that there is some inflammation but the Doctor said that “you need not to worry”, finally I took a relaxing breath. Oh lord! You saved me! The doctor replied no it’s your own effort and care for your self; you just need a regular check up.
I regularly donate blood. Donate Blood and make your self feel proud by saving life of some unknown and known person, and allow your body to make new blood. It is advisable to donate blood twice in a year.
Cancers (mostly women) and some fatal diseases can be diagnosed at an early stage and it is proven that some preventive measures can save life. Lots of facilities are also available in government hospitals. Attend free health check camps which are organized by government and Non Government organization. They have free Blood sugar, EGC, ECHO, Blood pressure, Physician, dietician, dental, physiotherapy, Orthopedics, gynecology, eye check up and consultation also. Regular check-up can be vitally important for our health as it tells about hidden signs of disease and some alarming signals. It is probably the best and smartest decision one can make for his family.
“Get- screened and stay healthy”
Water---- this thing should not be missed at all….. and I tell you honestly there is no supplements for water……..
So, at last I would like to say that do not make a long to-do-list. Just allot your self some days in a month and keep moving. Just be ready to take up exercise whenever possible, whether 3 days or 4 days. Be relaxed.

Happy reading and take care.

Regards
Dr Sumit Dubey
New Delhi


*(self appraisal is required sometimes when you are very alone- to boost the morale and helps in raising self-confidence)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream of Awakening - Must watch Video

शमशान

यकीन ही मज़बूर करता हैं इंसान को यकीन ही मज़बूत करता है हैवान को यकीन हैं उन दरिंदो को यकीन है उन मौत के परिंदो को एक एक इंसान को मिटटी में सुपुर्दे ख़ाक कर देने का। उन्हे मौत से न शिकवा न गिला, उनकी दहशत से इंसानियत का ढांचा हिला। कब तक चुप बैठे रहोगे, कब तक ठप्प बैठे रहोगे, जब तक अंदरूनी नफ़रत रहेगी, तब तक उन कमीनो की, यही हरकत रहेगी, यही फितरत रहेगी। चारोँ तरफ कोहराम मचा हुआ है, मज़हब के नाम पर शमशान बना हुआ है, इनको लगता हैं वो करता हैं, उनको लगता है यह करता है, इनके उनके चक्कर में आवाम परेशान फक्कड़ में। कुछ स्वाभिमान कुछ विद्वान मानते है, मीठी- भाषा, ह्रदय-परिवर्तन जानते हैं, उन्होंने यकीन दिलाया सलाह मश्वरे से सब ठीक हो जायेगा बरसों से चल रही बात से निज़ात आएगा जो दूर हैं वो फिर पास आजायेंगे हर दिन ईद और दिवाली मनाएंगे। बात तो सही है, लोग तो पास आ गए, पहले यह जगह महफूज़ थी, अब यह मनहूस है। पहले हफ्तों हफ्तों मुलाक़ात न हो पाती थी, अब हर घंटे गुफ्तगू हो जाती है। बस, फर्क सिर्फ इतना है फ़ासला घर से कब्र जितना है, लाश उठाते कफ़न पहनाते रहते हैं, हर वक़्त जनाज़...

A walk to Remember ......

On the morning of 27th October 2010, I, a post graduate Dental Surgeon working in Delhi, arrived at 10 Janpath, home to India’s first political family- the Gandhi’s. The Gandhi family has been dominant in the Indian National Congress for most of India’s history since independence. Rahul Gandhi is the youngest member of the family to enter the politics. The son of Rajiv Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi represents the Amethi constituency and it was under him that the Indian Youth Congress and NSUI took shape and has grown exponentially. It was my association and interest in Indian Youth Congress that had brought me to this prestigious house. I belong to Kannauj district from UP, a place that has been politically dismantled by corrupt politicians who have started this trend of cast, money and power politics, while the local farmers are languishing for their bread and butter. I really wanted to give back to my hometown. All required security checks were done and I finally got to meet Mr. Gandhi, Gene...